Established in 1932, the Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) is an applied research center in the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah. BEBR interacts with both private and public entities, conducting independent studies and engaging in sponsored research. Since its inception, BEBR has been a primary source of information on the Utah economy.
At a Glance
- Utah's Demographic Transformation Update (1/2010)
- Utah's Demographic Transformation (3/2009)
- Population by Race and Ethnicity for Utah Counties, 2009
- Population Estimates by Race and Ethnicity for Utah Counties: Methodology
- County Age/Sex/Race/Ethnicity Summary: 2000 Census
- UPEC Series